Housing tutorials, guides, reviews, and more
So this happened to me today. I have lots of furniture but nothing to do with it but don't want to sell it? It is either my houses are full or it just doesn't match the theme. Here is something really cool you can do that takes about 10-25 minutes.
This looks really cool in and outdoors! It is like a spell you are trying to cast to make the items float!!
You need a wooden platform and tatami floor mat! If you have a chair just laying around or if you can float a wand by putting it on a castle block then picking up the block, then that would do as well (like I did).
Your Wizard Lounge will slowly dissolve as you pick up your items from it and use them elsewhere :D Lets get started with the tutorial :)
1. Start with getting out your platform and don't place, but scroll your tatami floor mat by using your mouse. It will move the platform. For further guidance use the link Iridian Willowglen and click her newest video, how to float items on water (you can do this with anything, not just water, but I guess she only uses it for water).
2. Scroll to your area and go up alongside something. This can be a tree, a cliff, a wall, just anything that it lets you scroll up on. Once you are happy with the height, cancel your tatami floor mat.
3. Here is the fun part, placing items. Mine is so totally random lol but I am a wizard and I use spells to float stuff that you normally wouldn't be floating lol I have a tiki torch, confetti cannon, a paper lantern stand!!! XD one wacky wizard
4. Now after all our fun, we are reading to finish the product! Walk inside if you are outdoors, walk outdoors if you are inside. Then, come back to see your floating items and your platform where it started!
5. If you have it you can do the chair and wand thing I was talking about earlier in the post. It is pretty easy so um yeah no image this step.
I hope you enjoy your flying items, and cya next time!
~ Ali <3
Still the fortune teller! :D (just wasn't wearing the outfit, thought you could see me better without it)
I decided to get a few Terrors Hoard Packs because they are pretty good with the gear and stuff. And guess what! I got A HAT, A ROBE, AND BOOTS! I think that is really lucky and cool because I only bought 4 packs! Woo!
Overview of What I Got & My Thoughts
Of course, I waited till I got to level 80 which I did with some high xp side quest. That is what you should do if you are trying to level up and get packs on a sale. Unfortunately, it ends today :( Kingsisle will probably have something else soon... maybe new worlds! It is time because Khrysalis Part 2 has been out awhile. Then again, I am not level 100, but I want my level 100 friends to keep playing because some of them have quit :( :( Anyways, onto my gear, this is just introduction paragraph
Hat: Fortune Teller's Veil
My hat is much better than my old hat and a lot cooler too. I don't think I am going to stitch it because I like the look.
It gives much more critical but less damage, and more power pips too. The damage is a little less, but everything else gives lots of damage. I now have 4073 health which is also good, especially since I am myth.
Robe: Soothsayer's Finery
I REALLY LOVE THIS ROBE because of all the damage. I use myth and life but not death, but the myth and life damage is awesome. I also love the block and the feint cards! 2 of them! That is awesome :D
Boots: Soothsayer's Boots
Again, I love the damage and the pierce, as well as the curse cards. If I am getting the worst cards, then I can feint and curse and do lots of damage :) Power pips are as well great! :D
Ever since I've started the game, I have been lucky. It's just a thing. Packs, bundles, all that. Maybe it is because I am sometimes lucky in real :D Even though I didn't get a wand, I am loving all this other stuff and it is going to go with me through the rest of Avalon and through Azteca :)
~ Ali <3
The Fortune Teller! :D
Check back soon to see some photos of me catching the Fall Fish.
My friend Brittany Flower and I have been trying to catch the fall fish. Ravenwood News said it just came out today :D I was unlucky lol but Brittany was! Here is her fish:
Fall Foliage Fish
I love this fish! Super cute!
Thanks to Brittany for giving us some info about this fish and I converted it into tips :)
~ Ali <3