Around daily I've been fishing and looking on W101 Wiki and found something!
I have to give thanks and credit to Wizard101 Wiki - You're amazing!!!!
This is called a fish locator table. It tells you all the fish, the basics about it (rank, school, rarity, aquarium) and then where you can get it! Perfect guide for a deep sea pro always looking for something to catch.
So as you scroll down on this list, look at all the epic fish. Those are what I'm going for; you should try too!
Starting off with rank 1...
This fish is super cool looking, kind of like the archer fish, :), Well, I mostly just <3 the name!
Harder... Rank 2
So here we go with the tougher fish. Keep on tryin', keep on trying ;)
This fish is incredible. :D (and absolutely the funniest fish I've seen) Perfect to put into a aquarium in your house kitchen! Ooh... that's on my to-do list!
Polar Bear Acuda
Get into the winter spirit with this cuddly guy! Super cute and great for yuletide aquariums!
This guy I caught at my fishing retreat today. That's the best place. :) Good luck on this one
Upper Fish! Rank 3
Awesome little fella here! I absolutely love grunion fish. Hard to get... be prepared!
Undead Spyre Eel
This guy is super awesome (undead fish, whatcha know!) . Hard, but cool.
There ya have it. Most of the epic fish. (Well at least my favorites) Enjoy!
So recently the duels have came out. I love them; coolest prizes ever. And, what can you craft with them? Housing, tapestries, MOUNTS! :D Even though I haven't crafted one yet... anyways yeah enjoy!
The Rattle, (as I call it) being my favorite, is VERY easy to farm for. Don't waste those crowns - just read the chart! ;)
Dropped by: Rattlebones
Where: Unicorn Way (look on your map)
50 fight = 3-4 duels
Strategies to make it faster & easier to win
1. Buy a deck and call it (with the naming thing in the top left corner of the deck) "Wizard City Deck"
2. Add all your 1-5 pip spells. (4 pip everyone spells work nicely, so place max copies of those) No blades or traps - not needed (really, don't waste your time doing this)
3. If you enjoy overkilling, put some gargantuans in your treasure cards (this way you may win things a little quicker, like 40 = 4)
Good luck Rattle destroyers!
Krokopatra is easy as well but it takes a smidge longer to farm for... (but still better than using crowns)
Dropped by: Krokopatra
Where: Temple of Storms Dungeon (in Krokotopia, through the portal thing on the side)
Breeze through the dungeon!
1. Buy a deck and call it (with the naming thing in the top left corner of the deck) "Krokotopia Deck"
2. Add all your 3-6 pip spells. (4 pip everyone spells work nicely, so place max copies of those) Only a few blades or traps - not really needed (if you have high damage and critical, you don't need blades & traps)
3. If you enjoy overkilling, put some gargantuans in your treasure cards (this way you may win things a little quicker)
Doing the dungeon
Temple of Storms takes longer if you don't know the codes. So here's something; pull up my blog and there you have your answers to this dungeon simple and easy :)
Part 1: light up snake, bird, tree, and beetle
Part 2: have a friend turn off the suns, you turn on the moons (or if your by yourself just do it)
A: click x once on the braziers to change to storm
B: Sun, tree, snake, and beetle (HAS TO BE THAT ORDER) and then you'll see a portal
Now, look at my map and go here. Don't worry, the gates will open as you approach. There is Krokopatra. Go straight on to her. No need to do anything else :)
Good luck Temple of Storm travelers (I love making up these names!)
~ Ali <3
I'm gonna show you how to glitch your magic treehouse!
This is a housing from the Prehistoric bundle. There is a really cool glitch with it I made by accident! It works it like a teleporter! However, it only lasts 24 hours.
1. Place your magic treehouse where you'd like to start.
2. Have a friend go inside next to one of the eggs.
3. Now pick up your treehouse and put it in the destination. (Make sure your friend doesn't move!!!)
4. Pick up your treehouse and put it back to the starting point.
5. Check it out! Go inside your treehouse and you should be at the destination! It's a teleporter! Tada!
Remember every 24 hours to reset it!
Bye and enjoy,
Happy spellcasting & decorating,
(Photos are on their way!)
Hi, I'm Ali, a Wizard101 player and blogger. I like to house glitch, quest, party, farm, and explore. Welcome to my blog, a place where ideas, tips, and friendship is shared.
High Level Outgoing Gear (90-120)
Energy Gear (50-60)
Death School Gear
120 Mirage Gear
120 PvP Gear
Baba Yaga Gear
Level 60 Gear
Crafting & Fishing Guides
Skeleton Key Bosses
Not yet completed! ^