Housing tutorials, guides, reviews, and more
So recently the duels have came out. I love them; coolest prizes ever. And, what can you craft with them? Housing, tapestries, MOUNTS! :D Even though I haven't crafted one yet... anyways yeah enjoy!
The Rattle, (as I call it) being my favorite, is VERY easy to farm for. Don't waste those crowns - just read the chart! ;)
Dropped by: Rattlebones
Where: Unicorn Way (look on your map)
50 fight = 3-4 duels
Strategies to make it faster & easier to win
1. Buy a deck and call it (with the naming thing in the top left corner of the deck) "Wizard City Deck"
2. Add all your 1-5 pip spells. (4 pip everyone spells work nicely, so place max copies of those) No blades or traps - not needed (really, don't waste your time doing this)
3. If you enjoy overkilling, put some gargantuans in your treasure cards (this way you may win things a little quicker, like 40 = 4)
Good luck Rattle destroyers!
Krokopatra is easy as well but it takes a smidge longer to farm for... (but still better than using crowns)
Dropped by: Krokopatra
Where: Temple of Storms Dungeon (in Krokotopia, through the portal thing on the side)
Breeze through the dungeon!
1. Buy a deck and call it (with the naming thing in the top left corner of the deck) "Krokotopia Deck"
2. Add all your 3-6 pip spells. (4 pip everyone spells work nicely, so place max copies of those) Only a few blades or traps - not really needed (if you have high damage and critical, you don't need blades & traps)
3. If you enjoy overkilling, put some gargantuans in your treasure cards (this way you may win things a little quicker)
Doing the dungeon
Temple of Storms takes longer if you don't know the codes. So here's something; pull up my blog and there you have your answers to this dungeon simple and easy :)
Part 1: light up snake, bird, tree, and beetle
Part 2: have a friend turn off the suns, you turn on the moons (or if your by yourself just do it)
A: click x once on the braziers to change to storm
B: Sun, tree, snake, and beetle (HAS TO BE THAT ORDER) and then you'll see a portal
Now, look at my map and go here. Don't worry, the gates will open as you approach. There is Krokopatra. Go straight on to her. No need to do anything else :)
Good luck Temple of Storm travelers (I love making up these names!)
~ Ali <3