So this happened to me today. I have lots of furniture but nothing to do with it but don't want to sell it? It is either my houses are full or it just doesn't match the theme. Here is something really cool you can do that takes about 10-25 minutes.
This looks really cool in and outdoors! It is like a spell you are trying to cast to make the items float!!
You need a wooden platform and tatami floor mat! If you have a chair just laying around or if you can float a wand by putting it on a castle block then picking up the block, then that would do as well (like I did).
Your Wizard Lounge will slowly dissolve as you pick up your items from it and use them elsewhere :D Lets get started with the tutorial :)
1. Start with getting out your platform and don't place, but scroll your tatami floor mat by using your mouse. It will move the platform. For further guidance use the link Iridian Willowglen and click her newest video, how to float items on water (you can do this with anything, not just water, but I guess she only uses it for water).
2. Scroll to your area and go up alongside something. This can be a tree, a cliff, a wall, just anything that it lets you scroll up on. Once you are happy with the height, cancel your tatami floor mat.
3. Here is the fun part, placing items. Mine is so totally random lol but I am a wizard and I use spells to float stuff that you normally wouldn't be floating lol I have a tiki torch, confetti cannon, a paper lantern stand!!! XD one wacky wizard
4. Now after all our fun, we are reading to finish the product! Walk inside if you are outdoors, walk outdoors if you are inside. Then, come back to see your floating items and your platform where it started!
5. If you have it you can do the chair and wand thing I was talking about earlier in the post. It is pretty easy so um yeah no image this step.
I hope you enjoy your flying items, and cya next time!
~ Ali <3
Still the fortune teller! :D (just wasn't wearing the outfit, thought you could see me better without it)
Hi, I'm Ali, a Wizard101 player and blogger. I like to house glitch, quest, party, farm, and explore. Welcome to my blog, a place where ideas, tips, and friendship is shared.
High Level Outgoing Gear (90-120)
Energy Gear (50-60)
Death School Gear
120 Mirage Gear
120 PvP Gear
Baba Yaga Gear
Level 60 Gear
Crafting & Fishing Guides
Skeleton Key Bosses
Not yet completed! ^