After having a fantastic weekend, I came up with this idea of a Halloween festival or carnival, or whatever you say for this type of event. To make this you will need:
- A medium sized space outdoor area
-1 Square Clocktower
- 1 Pile of Jellybeans
- 1 Haunted Samoorai Shrine
- 1 Haunted Monk Shrine
- 1 Haunted Imperial Shrine
- 2-4 Astral Tents (found in Wizard City Housing shop) or Small Yellow Tents
- 2 Dewberries
- 2 Diseased Mushrooms
- 2 Trick or Treat Banners
- Castle Block Wall
- 1 Wooden Platform
- Tatami Floor Mat
- 1 Bench
- 2-3 Halloween/Spooky Pets (won from Packs, Nightshade, Baron Mordecai, etc.)
Lets make a festival!!
1. Start by placing your regular items where you want. Above you see mine as a finished result. (Jellybean pile is off the screen)
Part 1: Trick or Treat Banners
1. Place the castle block near the entrance way.
2. Put your trick or treat banner on.
3. Pick up the block, and you'll find it floating! Repeat this for your second banner that will probably be right beside it
Part 2: The Bench
1. Place your bench. There are regular park ones, but I chose the orange and yellow one because it made me think of Halloween. (it is called fancy bench)
2 Put down your flat wooden platform and start scrolling WITHOUT PLACING the tatami floor mat. Scroll over to your work area. Iridian Willowglen on her YouTube channel shows it more in depth. If you are struggling I recommend checking it out.
3. Go up the side of the bench and put it just a little over where you sit. Then, cancel your tatami mat as shown.
4. Here is the fun part, placing your pets. If you need to, hop up onto the platform.
5. Go indoors...
6. Come back to find your things are where they started, including your platform and your bench is nice and neat with your pets sitting there (almost) or floating
Hope you enjoyed,
~ Ali <3
Hi, I'm Ali, a Wizard101 player and blogger. I like to house glitch, quest, party, farm, and explore. Welcome to my blog, a place where ideas, tips, and friendship is shared.
High Level Outgoing Gear (90-120)
Energy Gear (50-60)
Death School Gear
120 Mirage Gear
120 PvP Gear
Baba Yaga Gear
Level 60 Gear
Crafting & Fishing Guides
Skeleton Key Bosses
Not yet completed! ^